ERAS Tokens will be issued July 1st--watch your email!
Click here for Letter of Recommendation Request Form
Residency Powerpoints (Class of 2013)
Click Here for Class of 2013 January Rank Order List PowerPoint presentation (1/22/13 & 2/5/13)
Click Here for Class of 2013 October Interviewing Prep PowerPoint presentation (10/17/12)
Click Here for Class of 2013 June Residency PowerPoint presentation! (6/7/12)
Click Here for Class of 2013 December PowerPoint presentation! (12/12/11)
Residency Powerpoints (Class of 2014)
Click Here for Class of 2014 December PowerPoint presentation! (12/3/12)
Please complete the MSPE Questionnaire found at: https://www.medstudent.ucla.edu/.../questionnaire/
Click here to dowload and print the "Unique Characteristics" writing exercise sample and guidelines
Mandatory Meetings (Class of 2014)
Helpful Scheduling Materials and Links
Scheduling Process Timeline
- Must select 4th Year College – Thursday, March 21st in MyCourses
- Scheduling requests (elective & required clerkships) must be entered in MyCourses by Thursday, April 4that 7:00am.
- Preliminary schedules will be available in MyCourses Friday, April 19, 2013.
- May start requesting "By Arrangement' electives Monday, April 22nd.
- You will be assigned an appointment time for counseling and/or to make changes to your schedule (Monday, April 22nd – April 30th).
- Thursday, May 2nd- Wednesday, May 8th, you may come into the SAO to make changes to your schedule without an appointment time.
- The “Scheduling Period” ends Wednesday, May 8th.
- Schedule changes resume Tuesday, June 4th with NEW PROCEDURES. No changes are made through the SAO.
Calendar / Timeline (Class of 2013)
Mandatory Meetings (Class of 2013)
Planning for Residency Applications - 12/12/11
4th Year Introduction and Scheduling - 1/25/12
Introduction to 4th Year Colleges - 2/8/12
Residency Planning - ERAS - 6/7/12
Career Guides for Senior Electives
ICU College Approved Electives (Class of 2012 & 2013)
Graduation Requirement Checklist (Class of 2013)
Electives for CPX Remediation (Class of 2013)
2012-2013 Required Clerkship Start Dates/Weeks