The following information will assist you in completing your FAFSA:
- If you filed a FAFSA last year, we recommend completing a Renewal
FAFSA versus a "new" FAFSA, since you only need to update existing information.
- A PIN is required to access your Renewal FAFSA. You should receive your PIN in the mail if
you filed a FAFSA in 2006-2007.
- If you do not have a PIN, you can request a PIN on the FAFSA web site to be mailed to you
or you can complete a "new" 2007-2008 FAFSA, instead of the Renewal.
- If you are completing a "new" FAFSA, you may want to print and complete the FAFSA Worksheet first.
Then, using the answers on your Worksheet, complete your FAFSA on line.
- For the David Geffen School of Medicine, parental information is not required on the FAFSA. (If you are applying
for School of Medicine Scholarship, you will provide their financial information on the Need Access Application.)
- The FAFSA college code is E00374 and is for both the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and
the King/Drew School of Medicine.
- Our school name is listed on the FAFSA as "University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine".
- When you have completed and submitted your FAFSA electronically, a "Confirmation Number" page will appear
as proof that it was successfully transmitted to the processor.
- Print this "FAFSA Confirmation Number" page,
- Turn it in to the Student and Resident Financial Services Office
(12-109 CHS) with your other Financial Aid Application documents.
- Print these instructions to refer to when completing your FAFSA.
- For additional instructions, click here to watch a video.
- Click on the button to begin your FAFSA